This blog is long overdue. I’ve been a sugar baby for almost a year now and in the process, I’ve met around 30 men. I’ve received sugar from around 5. I’ve entered into 2 arrangements. I’ve had a sexual relationship with 1, who I’ve been receiving continuous sugar from for around a year now.
Being a sugar baby has had its ups and downs, but overall it’s been pretty good. The best parts of being a sugar baby are:
- You receive a lot of compliments. Whereas men of any age are generally appreciative of attractive women, most sugar daddies are much more vocal about it.
- The time sugar dating gives you to explore whatever you may want to without having to spend 40+ hours a week working.
- Receiving gifts is really, really fun. The gifts that sugar daddies give are incomparable to what men our age can usually afford. It’s a great feeling to be given something that might’ve taken me a few months to save up for.
- If done right, it can be a mind-expanding experience. Sugar daddies are successful for a reason. Some are exceptionally smart, some single-mindedly focused, some ruthless, some unconventionally innovative, etc. Choose your sugar daddy not only by allowance, but by what they can teach you about success.
Despite all of this, when this year ends, I’ll be leaving sugar life. I’m pretty much done with it for now. I’ve gained a lot and only a small part of that is material.
There is one thing I want to say, specifically to those girls who are interested in becoming sugar babies. These are important questions to ask yourself before entering the sugar game. They’re far more important than how much you’ll receive for allowance, or what kind of sugar daddy you want. These questions are more personal and will have everything to do with whether you’ll be successful as a sugar baby….or whether you should even bother sugar baby-ing at all. Here goes:
- What’s your END game? Why are you going into the sugar world? What’s in it for you? If it’s simply “I need some quick money” – it’s not worth it. Trust me on this – there are other avenues of making money. If you want to sugar date, be clear on what it is you want from it and out of it. Sugar dating is great for accomplishing short-term goals. It lets you concentrate on school instead working for tuition money, it lets you save up money much more quickly than simply working a job, etc., but it is not to be used long-term. The longer you stay in, the longer you get used to the concept of easy money and the lifestyle it brings, the harder it is to get out of the moocher mentality that spawns unsuccessful lives. Decide what you want out of the sugar relationship and SET an expiration date.
- What’s more important to you RIGHT NOW? Being a sugar baby is like being pulled in two different directions emotionally because it professionalizes the personal. It mixes business and pleasure and as such, it might be difficult to decide what it is you really want. Ask yourself some questions…what’s more important: Learning from someone who has been through it all or growing with someone who is experiencing things alongside you? Also, do you prefer being in a relationship with someone who pays you = $4,500/month o being in a relationship with someone that makes you feel giddy to wake up beside him?
I know the economy is bad right now and a lot of girls are turning to sugar sites. But I also know that all of you aspiring sugar babies deserve so, so much more than the life of a sugar baby.
I’ve written this blog so anyone who is venturing into sugarland can get the most out of her experience there and leave with everything she needs to pursue her real dreams.
Hopefully, you’ll find it helpful.